COVID 19 MEASURES
We welcome you to the Arabella Brauneck Hotel! The Corona pandemic still has us in its grip, but in the meantime we have gotten used to the many rules. In order to protect you and our employees as much as possible, we have worked out some hygiene and behavioral points for you. Some things may seem a bit strenuous to all of us, but unfortunately they are necessary. Therefore we ask for your understanding for some inconveniences. We are still working hard to make the restrictions as little as possible and as pleasant as possible for you!
- TTable reservations are allowed up to 5 persons or 2 households
- The restaurant is open from 12.00-14.00 and from 18.00-21.30.
- Breakfast is served from 7.00-10.30 a.m. and on Sundays and holidays from 7.00 to 12.00 a.m.
- The hotel bar and the lobby are at your disposal without counter area until 22.00 o'clock.
- Our sauna area is open, please reserve your sauna time at the reception
- The fitness area will remain closed until further notice due to official regulations.
- Seminars and advanced training courses in our conference center "Creaktivum" are permitted under observance of the hygiene regulations.
- Weddings and family celebrations up to 100 persons are allowed indoors.
Our measures for your stay of well-being
- We guarantee that all our employees wear masks.
- Hygiene and disinfection training courses are held for all employees.
- A sufficient number of disinfection dispensers are set up in all areas.
- Our room cleaning will be particularly thorough and disinfecting and requires more effort. We ask for your understanding for possible delays in moving into the rooms.
- The public areas will be cleaned with high frequency. We will document this.
- Renouncement of newspaper and magazine offers in all areas including the rooms, sale will continue to be at the reception.
- Offer flyers and information material are available at the reception upon request.
- If required, masks are available for purchase at the reception.
- Hand disinfectant can be purchased at our vending machine on the ground floor.
- We do not offer a buffet service due to regulations, breakfast is also served.
- Due to the rules of distance we position the tables in the gastronomy accordingly.
- Table sets and table linen are changed after each use, the places are disinfected
- Please understand that we have limited capacities and that delays may occur.
- They will be placed in the restaurant and beer garden by a member of staff - it is not possible to enter the restaurant on your own.
- No menus and decoration on the tables.
- The menus and invoice folders are disinfected after each guest contact.
- Unfortunately we are not allowed to offer a luggage service until further notice.
We have established rules of conduct for our employees, ranging from sneezing labels to wearing masks, regular hand disinfection, etc. In addition, meticulous attention is paid to cleanliness and hygiene throughout the house, both in the kitchen and in cleaning the rooms. Anti-infection instructions and pandemic emergency plans have been worked out and are in the management's hands.
Please do your part and we kindly ask you to follow the public rules of conduct.
Rules of conduct for our guests and visitors
- A stay with us is only possible if you are symptom-free and have had no direct contact with a Covid 19 sufferer in the last 14 days.
- Duty to wear a mask (mouth-nose protection): Please observe the legally prescribed duty to wear a mask in all areas inside and outside the hotel. This does not apply to your room and when you are sitting at your restaurant table.
- Please keep a distance of 1.50 m between you and all other persons.
- Please wash your hands frequently and disinfect them regularly.
- Please refrain from shaking hands.
- Please pay preferably by contact - and cashless.
- Please note that the lifts may only be used by yourself or by people from the same household.
- Visitors, service providers, suppliers etc. must log in and register at the reception.
- External guests in the restaurant, bar and beer garden are requested to leave their contact details.
- 5 persons of a group or 2 households are allowed at one table.