CORONA HYGIENE MEASURES
OUR CONTRIBUTION FOR YOUR SAFE STAY
our hotel is open according to the 2-G rules and is looking forward to your visit in Lenggries!
From the DEHOGA Bavaria (Hotel and Restaurant Association) we have been awarded the feel-good seal.
Through this we want to show our guests that you can feel safe with us in the hotel and your health and protection is guaranteed!
Arrival and stay:
- In the hotel area and the catering trade the 2-G rule applies. This means that we can only grant access to the hotel/restaurant to vaccinated and recovered persons.
- Children up to 14 years of age and pupils/students up to their 18th birthday are excluded.
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons will be granted access with a current PCR test.
- Exception rule for business travelers: Here 3-G Plus applies, every further 24 hours a negative antigen test must be presented again. (PCR test of course also possible, this has a validity of 48 hours).
Restaurants & Events:
- The 2-G rule applies in all restaurants, with the exception of children up to their 14th birthday and underage pupils/students.
- Meetings, seminars, etc. are allowed within the limits.
- Closing time is 10 p.m.
- Room cleaning takes place on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with special attention to thorough disinfection and intensive cleaning. Upon request, your room will also be cleaned additionally.
- Additional hygiene items as well as other guest items (masks, newspapers, sanitizer) are available upon request at the reception/vending machine.
Sauna area, fitness room and bowling alley:
- The bowling alley is open with prior reservation at the reception
- The sauna (90°) is open with prior reservation of the booking time (16.00-22.00) at the reception, for hotel guests and "non-hotel guests".
- The fitness room may only be occupied at the same time by a household, with prior reservation at the reception.
Please pay attention to the notices on site.
Thank you for your understanding.
The hotel management.